Funding for Hong Kong-based businesses!
The HKSAR government offers a financial aid to existing businesses based in Hong Kong under the Anti-Epidemic Fund. They have launched the D-Biz Distance Business Programme to support enterprises to continue and expand their business and services during the epidemic.
The Programme provides a subsidy of up to HK$100,000 per IT solution and up to and HK$300,000 per enterprise.
As an official vendor on the IT Service Providers Reference List, we are ready to assist you with our services covered by this funding.
How we can help you.
- Build a new website to promote your goods and services
- Allow your customers to order online
- Promote your site through search engine promotion and digital advertisement
Digital Customer Experience Enhancement
- Add a customized chatbot to promote round-the-clock customer service
- Apply analytics and reporting to understand where your business and marketing effort comes from
- Website optimization to help your customers through the purchasing journey
Digital Payment / Mobile Point of Sale
- Set up a secure payment gateway for your customers to purchase online
- Improve the cybersecurity of your website to defend against cyber attacks
Distance Business Programme ("D-Biz Programme")
Under the Anti-Epidemic Fund, the Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC) has launched the Distance Business (D-Biz) Programme to support enterprises to continue their business and services during the epidemic.
The programme provides funding support for enterprises to adopt IT solutions for developing distance business.
Who is eligible to apply?
All private enterprises (excluding publicly listed companies, statutory bodies and non-government organizations funded by the Government) with a valid Business Registration Certificate, ongoing business commenced before 1 January 2020 and with substantive business operation in the industry related to the project in the application at the time of application are eligible.
What is the funding amount and how is it received?
For each IT solution, and the relevant training expenses for the employees, the funding is capped at HK$100,000 (with funding for the relevant training expenses capped at 10 per cent of the IT solution cost). For each enterprise, it is capped at HK$300,000.
An initial payment of 30% of the approved funding amount will be administered after application has been approved. Upon completion of the project and after the supporting documents are accepted, the remaining funding amount will be sent to the enterprise.
When is the application period?
The funding is now open for application until 31 October 2020.